Not really.

But totally.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lace up bitch.

I have been told I hate a lot of things. And a lot of people say it like it's a bad thing. So what if I hate girls that wear fake glasses or sock buns? So what if I hate guys who wear salmon colored shirts and document their workouts on Facebook with hashtags?

I feel like a lot of people hate the same things as I do. So I am deciding to write about them, along with other random, crazy thoughts I have. Cheers to you people who actually think I am funny and not annoying. To the people that think I am redundant and annoying, well you can go fuck yourself and be sorry that you are not as witty and cynical as I am.

Cheers to you people who can actually take a joke and not JUMP to conclusiosn when my status or tweet even remotely resembles you. If you're mad about it, it's because you know it is true.

My status/tweet was not about you, but if the shoe fits, lace that bitch up and wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment